Be-attitudes Bulletin Board

True confessions Thursday - I went up to school during the holiday break and worked on a bulletin board. I couldn't help it. Really. This idea has been swimming around in my head since I wrote my Be-attitudes blog back in November and Jo suggested it'd make a cute board. In good work-smarter-not-harder fashion, I opted to go with hearts so that it could stay up until February. Then, when I was finished, guess what I noticed. BE-at. Beat, as in heartbeat! Won't that make a fun talking point with kids? Without further ado, here it is; what you can't see is that each of the top corners has a heart with a question mark (instead of a BE statement) to prompt wonder, thought, and reflection. 


We officially went back Tuesday and used Ali's One Little Word idea as a launch into the new year with our faculty and staff. We made the template from over at 
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade into half sheets - thanks Holly!  
Though they aren't all posted yet, here's a bulletin board idea bonus:



7 comments

  1. SO cute! Here is what we did with One Little Word.
    http://chickadeejubilee.blogspot.com/2012/01/one-little-word.html

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it--turned out really cute as well as liking the connection of the heart beat. Also, great idea about using the One Little Word. I may have to borrow this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the "one little word" bulletin board ... thinking I may have to do this with my kidlets ...
    Thanks for ANOTHER inspiration!

    Jen
    Runde's Room

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too cute, but everyone you do is OUTSTANDING! :)

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Shannon
    http://6thgradescottforesmanreadingstreetresources.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super!!! What a great idea!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!