My Kindness Campaign

I've heard it said that kindness begets kindness
and I'm here to tell you that I'm finding it's true. 



As some of you know, our friends at Kind Spring encouraged participation in their 21-day Kindness Challenge and, 
now more than halfway through, my emotional reserve is overflowing.



 The more I look for ways to be kind, the more my heart swells
 with kind thoughts, words, and actions! 
And then, the more I reach out, the happier I feel. 
Here is some of the stuff that I've been able to do:



As I intentionally seize opportunities and open hearts with a kindness key, I can then savor the synergy of the Global Kindness Movement knowing I positively helped spin it in the right direction.




Next challenge ... to widen that circle of caring and share a kindness with a stranger. Care to join me on my kindness campaign?







7 comments

  1. Can I post this on my blog? I LOVE THE KINDNESS BOOMERANG video - I've used it with my classes and they really respond to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to send a song! I am going to do that right now. Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sheila. My friend Kim has sent me two songs this fall and it's SUCH an inspiration to know what went in to a heart-felt, hand-picked song, just for me.

      Delete
  3. We've been studying kindness a lot in our room, so your kindness campaign is perfect for us! Thanks for sharing all your ideas. I can't wait to try them, and I will let you know how it goes.

    Here's our quote for circle: Be kind in all you say and do for acts of kindness follow you. :)
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your quote! Thank you, Marie, for stopping by and loving your kind reflections. Your class family is undoubtedly blessed as they study kindness under your mentorship.

      Delete
  4. And you showed great kindness to a little Idahoan teacher. You're such a blessing.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And don't forget that it boomeranged right back in the form of a sweet treat from Starbucks!

      Delete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!