The Colonel's Character Call

I think I might be destined to participate in a flash mob because I love the element of surprise. I actually pitched the idea of putting one together for our first-day back this year, but nothing came of it. Perhaps one day ...
Think about the character traits involved to pull this off.

Here's one that's kind of fun because it's done by British Army Musicians. 
So unsuspected.

I actually wrote some lyrics to a character song using the Colonel Bogey march a few years back; why not try singing along.



Then let your little poets come up with the next verse
or just repeat the first one. Your choice.
Have them march around during the counter melody part.
Could it be a brain break in the making?
Happy Monday.





2 comments

  1. I love the idea of flash mobs! I think the kids would get a real kick out of one at school! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, I do feel a Brain Break coming on. My kids enjoy music and rhythm so much, and this song is perfect for our concentration on character. I absolutely LOVE your blog and all that you do to focus on character. I'm a fan! Can't wait to hear if anything comes from the Flash mob idea!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!