Caped With Kindness

Three things to share to kick-start a gorgeous Sunday.
It's a beautiful day to be alive.

On Friday I got to help my friends at North Pointe Elementary
celebrate their National School of Character honor!
Here we are doing the Six Pillar Shuffle together.


What an AmAzInG group of kind, respectful, value-able citizens!
Way to go NPE - I am so, so proud of you.

Saturday night brought our school family together for an
80s Night Family Dance. Doesn't that sound like fun?


Here I am with my Principal and AP. Some of the 80s music did make us feel like we were stuck there in some sort of weird time warp. Does your school family get together to dance?

And now for the good news story of the month, maybe the year.
You'll have to leave the Corner for this one, to get some tissues, then head {here} to read about some gutsy and oh-so-kind middle-school boys in football pads that very quickly became Super Hero kindness capes to their school family and one special friend.

Oh, and if you're in a Daylight Savings Time zone, I hope you remembered to set your clocks back ... we didn't ... but that's another story for another time. 
Happy Sunday!





1 comment

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!