Connections Countdown Calendar

Today I'm excited about getting back to work after a week off and sharing a spinoff of my Kindness Countdown Calendar from last December. 
It's a Connections Calendar; click it to download.


And while we know that kindness, joy, love and caring certainly aren't exclusive to (nor can they be constrained by) an end-of-the-year calendar, here are some links to other festive December ideas:

An Advent Calendar at 100 Days of Real Food {here}.
Christmas Countdown Activities at Living Montessori Now {here}.
Pennies of Time Holiday Service Projects Pinterest Page {here}.





3 comments

  1. I LOVE this!!! Our Character Trait for the month is Caring, and I'd love to post this on my blog (with your permission of course!) This would be perfect!! May I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Absolutely ... share away ... I'm glad it'll be put to use.

      Delete
  2. Wow!! This is so great. I will definitely be sharing this with my students and families. Thank you so much!

    P.S. What a game on Saturday!!
    Such a small world about Mike Hopkins!! We are loving keeping up with him this year!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!