Frozen Melts My Heart

Yesterday I made a reference to the fantastic film Frozen, my favorite flick this year. It was recommended by my daughter, so  the boys and I went after we launched her back to Austin, and 
it warmed my heart. 
It even made me cry. 
Happy-sad tears, if there is such a thing.

Have you heard this beautiful ballad?



After the movie, our son made a text-to-text connection comparing Elsa's storyline to Elphaba in Wicked. I find that interesting because Idina Menzel, the songster who first brought that wicked witch to life on Broadway, is the voice behind Elsa. It'd be a challenging compare/contrast activity with which to engage your older learners.

In any event, if you haven't seen this cool film,
treat yourself to some wholesome entertainment
that the whole family can enjoy!




1 comment

  1. I have not seen this movie yet.... But I want to. That song is beautiful. The design and creative techniques are fascinating!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!