How Time Flies

I got such a sweet FB post from my daughter yesterday, with a warm wish for Counselors' Week, a thank-you for being a good mom, and a link to this post about 16 Things We Forget To Thank Our Moms For. Total Day Maker!

It's been such a fun week, though I feel like my intern and I hardly stopped today. We sat for a spell with third-grade teachers and did some networking once our lunch from Which Wich? was delivered - thanks Rachel! 
We are incredibly blessed.

We met the fifth graders at Friendswood Junior High to deliver some Nice! water to our counseling colleagues and participate for a little bit in sixth-grade orientation. When we got back, we worked on these little teacher treats for tomorrow ...


Starburst candies wrapped with bubble wrap. Tomorrow we'll be popping pop corn for the teachers' lounge next to a sign that read: 
We're bursting with gratitude for you. 

I got so many beautiful cards from students, 
including these two pop-up cards from Mrs. Hoskins' Heroes:


I got some character candy and a kindness award;
turns out they think I'm fun and nice.


As you can imagine, my bucket overflows!
Has this week flown by or what?







No comments

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!