Big Gifts In Small Packages

For those of us starting our week off of school, 
happy spring break.
.¸ღ.•♥•.ღ.•♥•.ღ¸¸.•°”˜”°•.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ. 
If you're in a Daylight Savings Time zone, did you remember to spring forward? Don't think of it as losing an hour; think of it as gaining springtime. Does that help?

Have you seen this clip about Emily's Hair?
{It's likely to take your breath away!!}




Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference. 
I just love when she says that she's got so much hair. 
Emily (and undoubtedly the mentors in her life like Uncle Matthew) is able to not only see a need, 
but then to do something significant about it.
To make it just a little bit more bearable.
And better. 


Have you read about the Ponytail Club at our school?
What a fun morning that was.
Hair's to serving
beautifully wrapped in whatever-sized package you've got to give.





2 comments

  1. Hooray for Kaitlyn and for Emily. I loved that such a young person could have that much awareness. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have her as a student at Westwood-Bales? Kids teach us so much...

    Sending warm spring wishes...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that video! And that Emily! I wish I had some long hair to share. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!