Joy In The Journey

Such an exciting week that started with my book going to the printer. 
Here's the press release; look for it to be available mid-June at the latest.

********************************************************

I'm also feeling positively joyful because we're going to College Station to bring Jacob home after completing his freshman year in the Chemical Engineering Honors Program at Texas A & M. He just thrived in Aggieland; we're so excited to have him back with us for the summer.

I'm also jazzed because of this gift from my intern, colleague, and friend Krystle that now hangs on my wall. Isn't it awesome? One star for each of our children, my pride and joy, who make the journey joyful every day. Coincidentally, Krystle will be adding two stars to make three when her twin boys come this summer!



Finally, I'm excited to share the transcript from last night when I branched out and played the role of guest expert on a #servechat about Creating A Climate of Kindness in our Schools. It was a blast and the hour just flew by! To make the most sense of it, read from the bottom up. A special thanks to Sheila for moderating and keeping us on task. You inspire me to be better.







3 comments

  1. I'm so very excited for you and your readers. I'm looking forward to reading your book.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A book! Fantastic! A Joyful Journey indeed!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!