Colorful Kindness Guest Post

Today I'm excited because I was invited to guest post over at Free Spirit; click {here} to read my thoughts about coloring the world with kindness.

Day three of our kindness challenge found me face-to-face with this cutie patootie, whose mom was in school getting ready for our big annual fundraiser auction. Kindness is a volunteer's superpower, for sure!


And how about this superhero's sensational smile?
Warms my heart every time.
How many kindnesses did you give or receive today?
Check out these posts for more kindness ideas:



Finally, if you're out and about in our corner of the world, why not bring a pair of new or gently-used jeans to help us help Clear Horizons HS students help the homeless! Click the image for more information on the Jeans4Teens campaign and how you can help in your local community.


Happy coloring!




No comments

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!