Make Time For Kindness

Today I've got kindness on my heart and mind.
I started the day at a Community Prayer breakfast,
and the speaker said that getting up a little bit earlier 
just affords us time for a little bit more time for grace.
That, and a little bit more time for kindness.


Sounds like a winning combination to me.

Today at school the Leadership Team took the morale-booster beverage buggy 
to celebrate our teachers, 
to thank them for their service, 
and to treat them to an afternoon refreshment.


And if I weren't already bubbling over with joy,
I'm tickled pink to share this kindness resource from my friend Lisa Currie at Ripple Kindness. Click the graphic for more information and to sign up.


I'm so delighted and honored to endorse this ripple revolution!

Then, if that wasn't enough of an energy boost, this outrageously creative calendar came in the mail from author Maria Dismondy in Michigan. In a CD case that makes it stand up, it features a month-by-month showcase of the core values in her books. Isn't it super adorable


 I'm so thankful to have such thoughtful friends like Maria.

And speaking of friends, have you signed up for the Great Kindness Challenge yet? My friend Jill at Kids For Peace has over 8 million students worldwide already signed up, well on their way to 10 million. Say you're joining us!


Did you see that MPM School Supplies shared my Kindness Calendar?
Need more ideas for spreading kindness like confetti?
Let's get messy.

When we make more time for kindness,
kindness makes more time for us.



Sounds like a beautiful boomerang to me.





1 comment

  1. Oh, my gosh. I love this post so much. Kindness really does make the world go 'round.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!